Mr. Chad Williams
This year we have set a goal to improve in four areas:
1. Student Safety
2. Excellence in Education
3. Fiscally Responsibility
4. Home-School Relations
Various strategies will be used to accomplish these goals. We ask each of you to help us by:
1. Avoid using reverse while picking up and dropping off children.
2. Access the following website with your children to practice the SBAC test: https://sbacpt.tds.airast.org/student/
3. Assure your children attend school each and every day. Specifically the 1st 36 days of school (until Nov.1st). If we increase the % of students attending by 1%, the state will fund our district an extra $100,000.
4. Spread news about positive happenings in our schools. A list can be found on our website.
Positive Happenings 2013
1. Amy Johnson recognized as the Distinguished Student of the Week on Local News 8.
2. September Monthly Positive Promotion
Saturday, March 8th, 2014